Adding a team logo to your Twitter avatar only takes a couple of minutes. The steps below detail how to add a Pens logo to your Twitter profile picture.
1. Locate the image you would like to apply the logo to.
If you would like to use your existing Twitter avatar, follow these steps:
- Head over to http://twitter.com
- Login to your account and select the 'profile' link
- Right-click on your avatar on the page and select 'save image as'
2. Download one of the avatar logo images below.
Right-click the image of your choice and select 'save image as'.
3. Fire up Photoshop or your favorite image editing application.
If you don't have an image editor, you might look into one of these:
- Aviary.com online image editor
- Gimp (free image editing software you will need to install)
- If all else fails...Google it
4. Open your avatar image
5. Open the Pens logo image downloaded from above
6. Copy the Pens logo and paste it onto your avatar image
7. Position the pasted logo as desired
8. Save the new image
9. Upload via the 'settings' menu at http://twitter.com
10. Thats it!
Now tweet it up in style and rep the Pens whenever you update!